Apr 9, 2009

Wallpaper for Linux

This web page is dedicated to Linux artwork. We know everybody is influenced by Windows Vista Wallpaper and think only windows user can create good artwork but I am not agreed, So I want to prove Linux User can create the best stuff and appeal all Linux user to support me by any how they can. There are some wallpaper created by me using GIMP below.

Amazing Blue Artist: Sanjay Prasad Location: Kolkata
Download

Black is BeautiFull Artist: Sanjay Prasad Location: Kolkata
Download

Dominator Artist: Sanjay Prasad Location: Kolkata
Download

If you have created any wallpaper then send me to publish at krazysanjay@gmail.com ,please write your name and location because I also want to publish Contribution.If you have any suggestion then please send mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment